search abirdsdailylife

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St.Patrick`s Day

Tell me about your holiday traditions

Today is St.Patrick`s Day and I hope you guys celebrate a lot and enjoy this holiday!

Honestly,if it weren`t for all of the lovely bloggers in this world,I probably wouldn`t even have known that this holiday is about to arrive,as we don`t celebrate it!
So you know me,I`m curious!Please tell me how you celebrate this traditional Irish holiday?What do you usually do on St.Patrick`s Day!And even more important,what do you eat on this special day??
And yes,I already know it involves a lot of green and 3 leave clovers!But that`s sadly kind of it!So I`m definitely looking forward to learn more about this festive!

xoxo and a happy St.Patrick`s Day

3 comments:

  1. Hey there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
    There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thank you

    Feel free to visit my web page: breville juice fountain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is truly informative.

    I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    Here is my blog post :: magnetized flashlights

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo