search abirdsdailylife

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Crime meets Love or My March Reading List

A great book about Crime and Love

Unbelievable,but yet again it`s time for a new reading list.
At this very moment I have to say,this resolution is the only one,I`ve managed to continuously keeping up and pull through.Although reading one book a month is quiet an easy task,but I`m happy anyway!And of course I`m not going to give up on my other resolutions.

Getting back to the main topic,which the post actually is about,the book on my March reading list is from Jennifer Apodaca,an American writer,and is called "The Sex on the Beach Book Club".I found this book in sale for only 7.95.- at a local supermarket!

I`m approximately half through with the book,and without revealing too much,there`s quiet a mysterious crime,a lot of sexual tension and an even stronger female protagonist going on.
Can I guess?I think in the end it will all result in love!

Reading what I wrote,this may sound a little Fifty Shades of Grey meets Criminal Minds alike!I can assure you this is not the case!But as I already said,I don`t want to tell you too much yet!

Did I arouse your curiosity?Then stay tuned for my review on this book at the end of March or just buy "The Sex on the Beach Book Club".

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo