search abirdsdailylife

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

52 List: Places to go to


List fever has taken the power over me!You may have already guessed by my previous blog post.As I spotted Moorea Seal`s project already three weeks ago and missed 2 lists,I thought,"Hey!Why not doing those ones too,even though delayed". 

By the way it`s an excellent reason to make another list.Particularly as I`m totally obsessed with the topic of this one,which is "Places you want to go to".Only thinking about this list made me all jittery.There are so many places I would love to visit and see,for that it was such a blast creating this list!

I hope you like this project as much as I do and maybe start participating too!Or at least tell my about your places to go to,by leaving a comment!

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Japan and Iceland are top of my list at the moment!! I like that your list is a mix of the everyday things like IKEA to holidays! I would be greedy and my list would just be holidays!

    E x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this project before but I would def be interested in doing something like this on my blog! Your handwriting is way cuter than mine though!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My list of places to go could wrap around the globe. Twice. I love visiting new places.

    Love, Richelle of LynnandLou.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! we love doing this list journal prompts every week.

    so fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this project really is a lot of fun and thanks to you I discovered it!:)

      xoxo

      Delete

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo