search abirdsdailylife

Sunday, February 17, 2013

My February Reading List

presentation of Christina Jones book

It`s about time to present you the next book,that I`m reading for my one book a month challenge.I got this one as a Christmas present for one of my best friends.After she finished it,she lend it to me,so I could read it too!Yey!

The English book title is "The Way to a Woman`s Heart" and it`s written by Christina Jones.
Woman literature would be the genre to describe this book in two words.Although to me there is a slight difference in lectures of this category.
On one hand,there are those cheesy,soaked with romance books,like those from Nora Roberts or Stephenie Meyer.And then there are those ones,which also have a lot of romanticism in them,but come spiced up with even more humor,funny characters and odd situations.
"The Way to a Woman`s Heart" falls into the second category,which I obviously prefer.Don`t get me wrong,I do appreciate a good romantic novel,but sometimes you just need a book that makes you laugh all the time!

funny woman literature that you should read

"The Way to a Woman`s Heart" is about Ella Maloney,a young woman,taking a time out from London and her boyfriend Mark,by moving to the country for one summer.Due to a newspaper readout,she found a job as nanny at the Hideaway Farm.The reader accompanies Ella exploring the Country life with all it`s weird residents and characters.Magic is in the air and maybe also love!
Oh,and her visit at the Hideaway Farm turns out to become quiet different as expected!

I hope my short presentation,has encouraged you to read it too!And stay tuned for the review on this lecture at the beginning of March,as I still haven`t finished it!

xoxo

9 comments:

  1. following you please follow back!!

    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this book its really funny!! Sandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks honey!
      Thanks to you to lend me this great book!

      And for those who didn`t know it yet!Sandra is one of my best friends and the lovely person,who gave me this book!

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. This sounds like a good book :)

    www.ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look forwards to your finished review. I'm into thrillers but your are so right you need a laugh with literature too! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously love your website.. Excellent colors &
    theme. Did you build this amazing site yourself?
    Please reply back as I'm wanting to create my very own website and want to know where you got this from or what the theme is named. Kudos!

    Also visit my website - buy real twitter followers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and thanks for your kind comment on my blog!
      I love that you like my page and my theme!
      Please conntact me by email,so I can answer all your questions!It`s quiet a lot to write,thats why!:)
      If you haven`t yet found my email,it is: birdlovesfashion@gmail.com

      Please contact me there and thanks again for your comment!:)

      xoxo

      Delete
  6. I love books that can make me laugh, I do not read nearly enough!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo