search abirdsdailylife

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Me + Zena: Jewelry for your Soul

newly discovered brand Me + Zara
1.Jesus Loves You Cross Ring, 2.Save Me Nautical Necklace, 3.Leopard Necklace, 4.Dream Wheelz Bike Necklace, 5.I See You Ring

Hey there!It`s been a while since I published my last post.I hope you are OK and not too bored with me for not blogging that much lately!

Today I want to share some adorable jewelry from Me + Zena,a brand I discovered recently and instantly fell in love with.By the way another proof that online shopping is one of the best treasure hunts!

beautiful and unique pieces
6.Mighty Robot Locket Necklace, 7.Snowed In House Ring, 8.Dream Phone Telephone Ring, 9.Take Me Down Anchor Necklace, 10.Rollergirl Necklace

Their accessories aren`t just beautiful,but also pretty much unique in their style and look!And one thing for sure,they are an eye catcher everywhere!
I love all the pieces shown here,but there`s a special one,the Lil`Bill French Bulldog Ring.I couldn`t resist and had to get it!

the first piece of jewelry I got from me + zena

Wish you all a good night sleep and please tell me which piece of jewelry you like the most!
I would also like to know more about your favourite accessories?Tell me by leaving a comment or writing me an email.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I believe what you posted made a great deal of sense.
    However, what about this? what if you were to write a awesome post title?
    I am not saying your information isn't good, however suppose you added something to possibly get a person's attention?
    I mean "Me + Zena: Jewelry for your Soul" is a little plain.
    You might glance at Yahoo's front page and note how they write article titles to get people to open the links. You might add a video or a pic or two to grab readers interested about everything've got to say.
    Just my opinion, it could make your website a little bit
    more interesting.

    Here is my website buy twitter followers cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your honest comment and your tips!
      I`m still working on that and learning how to improve,so I really appreciate your tips and opinion!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I think that little roller skate necklace is so cute, but I worry if I wore something like that people would ask me if I roller skate and I would have to admit how uncoordinated I am...

    I'm really enjoying reading your blog!

    Zoe xx
    Beautylifebalance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Нi there! Ι knοw thіѕ iѕ kind οf off topic but I was wоndeгing if you κnew
    wheге I could lοcate а сaptcha plugin fοr mу cοmment
    foгm? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble
    fіnding one? Thanks а lot!

    Here is my weblog :: http://faceblikes.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo