Finally,this week,I have another Lovely Sunday post in store for you.
Hope you enjoy it!
What was helpful this week:
- This conversion tables.They helped me understand all the different measurements in foreign recipes.
- Who is already looking at the spring section of their favorite online shops?This blog post features some lovely things,we might need this spring season!
- Nail art is a neat thing,if you`re asking me!I love unique and cute nail looks and if you do too,check out this nail tutorial and this one.
- This Good Morning post.Read it and I guarantee you,it will make your day!
- Looking at my French Bully ring from Me + Zena.Sorry,if I`m boring you with this one,but I`m just absolutely in love with it!
- These spring color inspired photos are so beautiful and they made me want spring even more.Can`t wait for it to arrive!
- And what comes after spring?Summer,duh!Summer is my favorite season of the year,not only because it`s hot and chilly outside and you can wear all your cute stuff,but also because my birthday falls into this season.So of course,I was in high spirits,when I saw these pictures,mentioned here.
- This handwritten gift wrapping paper,found on this blog post.
- When I saw this music video,or to specify,the shorts worn by the girl in the clip,a DIY idea popped up in my head!
- My home still needs more green and this plant box inspired me on new ways,how to arrange them.
What made me smile this week:
- Smiley Lemonade,makes me happy,only looking at it!
- This funny Tumblr photo.
- Best pick up line ever,ha ha! :)
- This cute outfit from Fashion Monger is just so adorable!I totally love it,especially the edgy look the sneakers give the outfit.
- I love the sophisticated and,at the same time.totally stylish look from Adora Mehitabel.This outfit is just perfect with a touch of preppy!Amazing!
- Wow,this outfit from Highland Fling is breathtaking!
- I read about the 52 list project on this blog and I definitely want to start taking these lists!
- This cute and lovely blog,thanks to design is mine.
- Masa & John Etsy shop.They have a bunch of nice vintage clothes!
I wish you all good start into the new week and remember,if you do have thoughts,ideas or inspirations on your own,feel free to write about them by leaving a comment.