search abirdsdailylife

Monday, February 4, 2013

Lovely Sunday

What made me happy

Can lovely Sunday posts be done on a Monday?Yes,I think so!
At least this one time,as I totally ran out on spare time to blog yesterday.
Anyway I wanted to show you this weeks - better said last weeks - inspirations.
Better late than never,right?!

What made me laugh this week:
  1. Blake & Blythe`s artwork on Etsy.
  2. This funny video my Dad sent me.
  3.  Hello Kitty with mustache 
What made me happy this week:
  1. Getting up in the morning and there is already light.I got proof,just look at the above photo.This means days are getting longer again!Yey!
  2. This cute picture
  3. The song We are young from Fun.
  4. This cute pastel dress.Made me wishing for summer even more!
What inspired me this week:
  1. Emma`s post about Living an inspired life.This really helped me a lot through this week!
  2.  Gemma`s post about the Popcorn Lip Scrub from Lush.Now I absolutely want one too!
  3. Kinsey`s blog.Just full of the most beautiful photos I`ve ever seen!She`s so inspiring!
  4. Instant Inspirations from Frock and Kohl.
What was helpful this week:
  1. This tutorial on the different parts of the eye.It really helped me a lot in understanding better make-up tutorials.
What I newly discovered this week:
  1. The TV series Pretty Little Liars!Had heard about it,as well as about the books,but didn`t watch it until this very week!
  2.  Turquoise for my home!Thanks Elsie,I`m already planning on how to implement this in my home.
  3. Depot an online shop with cute home decor things.Discovered it thanks to my best friend,who got me something from there.
  4. Podsnack,a site,where you can make playlists for your blog. 

Hopefully you enjoyed this Lovely Sunday post and sorry for the lack of pictures!Next week there will be more!
Oh and feel free to share your weekly inspirations here!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous! I love the pics so much! Could you please consider following each other? I am sure you will love my blog :) Waiting for you! Kisses

    http://voguerka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song by fun, and I love pretty little liars! Currently catching up on season 2.
    Daisy Dayz Blog
    Daily Craft Inspiration

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo