search abirdsdailylife

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

February Wishlist

Things to wish for
1.cute mint slippers, 2.best Eau de Toilette ever: Miss Dior Chérie, 3.romantic,vintage looking dress, 4.little dream of mine: vintage butterfly collection, 5.collectors book box Pretty Little Liars,absolutely need to read them

The second month of the year is almost over and I have not even showed you what I wish for this February.

The first and most important thing,which I hope for,is for spring to finally arrive!Want it so badly and I may be going crazy,when I see sprout the first snowdrops and crocus!




So don`t wonder,this wishlist is a bit fashion heavy.but I`m already dreaming about what to wear,when it gets warmer.

What do you wish for this month?Did you fulfill yourself a dream or just got something you were wishing for a long time?
Tell me all about it,I love reading your comments!

xoxo

1 comment:

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo