search abirdsdailylife

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Banana Almond Cereals

recipe for a delicious cereal treat

Yummm!Sounds delicious right?
I had already talked about this treat here...And as it is better than it looks,I wanted to share this recipe with you.
Believe me after you have tried it,you`re gonna love it!
Little sidepoint: It`s also really easy and quick to make!Only takes you 10 minutes,I promise!

What you need:
  • 1-2 bananas
  •  2 tablespoons almonds
  •  crunchy cereals,enough to fill at least one bowl
  • 1/2 cup plain yogurt
  • 4 tablespoons applesauce
You already see,this one doesn`t need a lot of ingredients.Other plus point too.

a recipe considering the 5 portions green a day rule


1.Step:
Chop the almonds and cut the bananas into rings in the size you want.Now put the first three ingredients in a bowl,mix them well together and add the last two,which are still missing.

2.Step:
Ta daaaa,enjoy!

So you have to admit this is pretty easy going!
And before I send you dearly readers off,to hopefully try my banana almond cereals,I just wanted to mention,that eating this,you provide your body with at least 3 of the 5 needed green portions.
To some of you this may sound like I`m talking all Greek,but this is about my resolution to eat 5 portions of fruits or vegetables a day.I wrote about it here.

Wish you a wonderful banana almond day and tell me about your favorite 10 minute recipe!

xoxo
 

 

7 comments:

  1. Thankyou for your beautiful comment! Hehe it does look quite lethal. My bedroom :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks delicious!! I´m thinking this must be awesome with raspberries and cranberries!!

    Nice blog, we like it!! Would you like to follow each other?? Let us know!
    KISSES
    http://sharpenstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy yummy yummy. You had me at banana! I love fruit in my cereal. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is my everyday breakfast!!

    Would u like to follow each other on Gfc,Fb or Twitter?

    My blog
    www.donnaiveh.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks yummy, I'll have to try it at some point!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Idea! Looks yummy :)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo