search abirdsdailylife

Sunday, January 20, 2013

This Week in Pictures

my little buddha

my living room after a crafting session

This week again was filled with a lot of work and crafting time.Still working on the secret crafting project! 

There were a lot of being at home hours this week,which I was totally OK with,as it was snowing and freezing outside anyway.I took the chance to make some home photos,which I`m gonna share with you in this post!

coffee afternoon

christmas decor at my entrance door

My week was very busy,but anyway chilly,as I spent almost every night at home.
And how was your week??

xoxo

PS: And this is what you get,when you combine iPhone,flash and darkness!Ha ha ha,worst photo ever!

awful night shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo