search abirdsdailylife

Sunday, January 6, 2013

This Week in Pictures

this weeks pictures

this week in pictures
this week in many pictures

I already told you about my 365 days project,making 10 photos every day.So far I managed to take some photos every day,which makes me pretty happy.I really hope this project will help me to improve,as I still have to learn so much,which I also noticed this week.

It turned out to be quiet hard to get good photos and lot`s of those that I took aren`t usable.Well no one turned into a pro over night,it takes a lot of hard work to learn something,especially for me,as this all is still very new to me.I anyway want to share some of my first 365 days project photos with you.

this week in some pictures
weeky by pictures
my week in many pictures
photos describing my week
365 days photo project
week in photographs


one week in picures



365 photos
photos describing this week

this weeks photographs

Maybe it will even turn out into a weekly feature,depending on my photos.And if you have some photographing tips or photo ideas,I would love if you would share them with me!

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with your project! Looks like you're on a roll so far. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last picture of the coffee :) Lovely blog, keep it up!

    XXX
    Alexia

    http://www.theillustrated-edge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea. My boyfriend bought an amazing Canon and I can't even use it properly. I might have to adopt this genius so I become a better photographer. Looking forward to your future posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inspired about your goal of taking pictures every day. Love that black and white scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your blog and pictures, hope we can follow each other, I already follow you ):



    http://majolinacity.blogspot.com/ :*

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo