search abirdsdailylife

Saturday, January 19, 2013

My January Reading List

my january readinglist

Unbelievable this week is almost over again and I feel like time is running even faster in 2013.I didn`t even present you the books I`m reading for the a book a month challenge and January soon will be over.
So here`s a quick look at the books I chose to read this month.

first book from Nina Garcia

The first one is called "The One Hundred: A Guide to the Pieces Every Stylish Woman Must Own" and was written by Nina Garcia.
You may already have noticed by seeing my photos,that I read the book in German.My native language is Swiss German and I got this book from our local library and most of their books are in German,so that`s why.
I really love browsing the library for interesting books and I always get this tingle in my stomach when I enter one and see all those racks filled with books.Do you know this feeling?
So,I`m pretty sure,I will be presenting more books,that I found at the library.

second book from Peggy Orenstein

Yes,I know my challenge is to read one book a month,but as I joined Harley & Jane`s book club,there is also a second book on my list,called "Cinderella Ate My Daughter" written by Peggy Orenstein,which I`m reading for this very book club.

I`m already looking forward to give you my review about those two books and I`m always open for book suggestions.So,if you have a good book,that you think I should read and that you really can recommend,I`ll be happy if you tell me about it.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo