search abirdsdailylife

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

gift ideas for your best friend

gift ideas for your best friend
1.cute cupcake maker, 2.Tokyo Jane bracelet, 3.Passport cover with Paris motive, 4. chocolate fondue set, 5. mint & berry cardigan

It`s December and I love this time of the year.Outside the snow trickles and you get together with your friends and family to enjoy this holy time.Or you can spend your free days at home in bed with a cuddly blanket and don`t even feel bad about it,because it`s cold outside anyway.By the way this also counts as an excuse to stay at home and do nothing,without being called boring.
About this time of the year,I also really get addicted with cooking and baking,but there`s probably coming more to that in other post.Finally getting to the subject of this post,December time also is gift time.I love to give presents and make people happy with that,especially on Christmas.Therefore I thought of making a serial about gift ideas for all the special people in your life.
Today I have some ideas for your best friend.
gift ideas
6. vintage jewelry box, 7. handmade rose scent candle, 8. huge eye shadow palette, 9. own customized muesli, 10. Nail Polish Box 

Hope you enjoy reading it and maybe even like some of the stuff.
If you have some good gift ideas on your own,I would love to read about them.

xoxo

11 comments:

  1. what a lovely post. i love gift guides, as i'm always in need of good gift ideas. i usually do handmade, but i really like some of these. that sweater is so pretty...!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Ideas, I like most the handmade candle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remarkable! Its actually гemarkable рaragraρh,
    I hаve got muсh clear idea about from
    this аrticle.

    Ηere iѕ my weblog - article kevo tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exсеllent bеat ! I woulԁ like to apprentiсe еven аѕ yοu аmеnd your ωebsite, how coulԁ i subscribe for а blog web ѕite?
    The aсcount аiԁeԁ me a apprοprіate ԁeal.

    I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broаdсaѕt offered brillіant trаnspаrent conсept

    my web site: distance relationship strong

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello very cool ωeb ѕitе!

    ! Man .. Beаutiful .. Amazing .. ӏ will booκmаrk уοur ѕіtе and take the fеeds aԁditionally?

    I am happy to find sο many uѕeful information right
    heгe within thе put up, we want ωoгk οut mοrе techniquеs on
    thіs regard, thanκs for shаring. . . . .
    .

    my ωeb pаge :: http://www.paleodietprimal.info

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every weеkenԁ i used to paу a visit this site, bеcause i wiѕh for
    enjoyment, аs thiѕ this web sitе conationѕ in faсt
    nice funny stuff too.

    Here іs my blog; footprints for no hands seo

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's very straightforward to find out any matter on net as compared to books, as I found this article at this web page.

    my blog post; seo lancaster pa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should also visit this webpage on regular basis to obtain updated from hottest news update.

    Also visit my web blog; article kevo review

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anyplace,
    when i read this piece of writing i thought i could also make comment due to this good post.



    my web page :: ronco pocket fisherman

    ReplyDelete
  10. So I`m glad you made your first comment ever on my blog!
    Thank you!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo