search abirdsdailylife

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

10 gift ideas for your boyfriend

gift ideas for men

1.cool Beer Brew Kit, 2.hip leather wallet with bicycle motive, 3.sexy smelling perfume like Cool Water Davidoff, 4. one of those trendy backpacks, 5. the new Green Day album
 
Last week I presented you some gift ideas for your best friend.Now it`s time for some gift inspirations suitable for the male world.Honestly spoken,it`s so much more difficult to find something for a man,than for a woman.Does this happen to you too?
Then this little post maybe will help you find the perfect gift for your dearest man or at least helps you getting some inspirations.
gift ideas for boyfriend

6.handmade Zombie bite soap, 7.cozy Norwegian sweater, 8.vintage shaving kit, 9.fleecy scarf and 10.matching winter cap
If you like to read more post similar to this one or if you have some gift ideas on your own,go ahead and comment!

xoxo
 

3 comments:

  1. Gift ideas for the boyfriend, fabulous idea. I ended up buying mine a cool boardgame, but these are awesome suggestions! What are you going to get for your boyfriend??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not create a bunch of responses, but I read through some comments here "10 gift ideas for your boyfriend".
    I actually do have a few questions for you if it's allright. Is it simply me or does it look like a few of the responses look as if they are left by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are posting on other sites, I'd like to
    follow anything new you have to post. Could you list of every one
    of all your social pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?
    Feel free to surf my webpage : unique gift ideas for girl friends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment!
      You can find all the links to my other social pages by scrolling through the sidebar on the right side of my blog!

      xoxo

      Delete

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo